Mel did this purely as an act of revenge because I tagged HER for a meme the other day! I'm ignoring the first part because I'm not tagging anybody this time. I don't really know who likes doing these silly things and who doesn't; so you're ALL off the hook!
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
An Island Life
Whee! All The Way Home
Melanie in Orygun
Next, select five people to tag: This is the part I'm ignoring
What were you doing 10 years ago? Danged if I know! That was before I went to work at Kohls for five years. I'll guarantee you I was walking with a lot less pain back then; the knees hadn't started giving me all this trouble.
What were you doing 1 year ago? I was pretty much doing the same things as now, except I was counting the months until my Social Security money would start rolling in.
Five Snacks You Enjoy
3. Simply Naked Pita Chips
5. Cheese and crackers
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
1. Me and Bobby McGee, written by Kris Kristofferson
2. Folsom Prison Blues, Johnny Cash
3. Amazing Grace
4. Ole Slewfoot, sung by Johnny Horton, written by Jay Webb. I've never met a child that didn't love this song and beg to hear it again.
5. Darlin’ Let’s Turn Back the Years, written by Hank Williams, as sung by Waylon Jennings and Jessi Colter
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
1. Pay off all debt
2. Have a new house built, all on one level, with central air conditioning
3. Get the new stray dog spayed
4. Buy a place in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado
5. Buy Cliff a brand new Honda 1800 Gold Wing
Five Bad Habits
1. Spending too much time reading blogs (or on the Internet in general)
2. Not paying close attention when people are talking to me
3. playing when I should be working.
4. Speed-reading through things, so I miss part of the message. This has gotten me in trouble numerous times with e-mails.
Five Things You Like To Do
1. Ride my horse
2. Sit by the campfire at my cabin
3. Ride behind Cliff on the motorcycle
4. Visit Colorado
5. Watch the silly dogs playing
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
1. High heels
2. Panty hose
3. Sandals (I had my toenails removed)
4. Fingernail polish
5. A girdle
Five Favorite Toys
1. My camera
2. My computer + the Internet = The best thing ever (you said it, Mel)
3. My Gibson Dove guitar
4. Our motorcycle
5. My cabin